It’s that time of the year again when I do an Art Thing!
This year I’ll be creating limited edition bookmarks over the month of October, that will be up for order only until 4 November and never again.
How it works
- I’ll be posting bookmark designs throughout the month as I complete them. (Here, on Facebook and Instagram)
- They are all $3 or R30 each
- To add a bookmark to your order simply comment and say you want it or DM me. I will need your email address.
- I’ll keep track and send you an invoice at the end of the month once you’ve had a chance to see all the bookmarks, and you’ll have a chance to adjust your order and a couple of days to pay
- I’m offering free international shipping via standard national post office shipping*. If you’d like to use a courier or send via registered mail, then I can add that to your invoice.
*I haven’t had problems with sending inktober orders via the national post office before. However, I must add that they’re not always reliable so shipping via the South African Post Office is at your own risk.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, barring any unforeseen circumstances like post office strikes, bottle necks or printing issues. Last time the international orders took about 20 days and the local ones took a week. The Christmas season tends to be busy for printers and post offices alike, but I plan to send early November, so hopefully will get in before the big rush and you’ll be able to put some bookmarks in some Christmas stockings 🙂
I’m going to be going full multimedia, so they’ll probably be a combo of traditional and digital. For example, I might do a watercolour portrait and then add a quote in a nice font on the PC. I may end up doing some typographic ones that are solely digital or some that are soley traditional, depending on how inspiration strikes.
You absolutely can make requests and suggestions. I can’t promise that I’ll be able to fulfill them though as I have a bunch of my own ideas too ^_^
Unlikely. I always like to think of something new to do for Inktober!
Because of the logistics involved. I’d like to do a single print run and invoicing session. Also, I’m not an online store and I don’t want to step on the toes of my friends who are online stores and do this for their bread and butter.
Yes you can order as many copies of a particular bookmark as you like
I accept PayPal and direct bank transfer (EFT). Please only pay at the end of the month once I’ve invoiced you, as it will be much easier to keep track of payments this way.
Please message me! I won’t be able to accept any more orders after 4 November as that’s when the designs are being sent to the printers.